The Timmins Museum:NEC hosts a variety of exhibitions every year. See below for this year’s lineup!
The Hollinger House, which recreates a 1930s miner’s home, and the prospector’s cabin are also open to the public. Tours are available when the museum is open, up to 30 minutes before closing. [March 2017: The houses are currently closed as we undergo renovations to the museum. They will reopen in June.]
- Kids Celebrate!
- 60th Annual Juried Exhibition
- Living on the Outside: a multimedia exhibit exploring the realities of home
- Royal Canadian Air Cadets
- 2016 Exhibition lineup
- Dermot Wilson: Images from the Two Worlds
- 100 Years of Catholic Faith
- In The Money: An exhibition from the Bank of Canada Museum
- INSPIRATION OF LIFE: An art exhibition by Walter Pape
- Illuminated Works – Solo exhibition by Martin Foley